Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Peer pressure, I'm sensitive to it...

Well it seems that everyone's doing it, so why not me? So alas here I am - a blogger. I resisted the peer pressure for as long as I could, but now here I sit broken down, typing away. I kept thinking that I'd just wait until we had kids to start a blog - I mean who wants to read about the McKeons sans children? It sounds pretty boring to me. But then I remembered how exciting our life is and thought it would truly be a shame to deny all of you the privilege of sharing (if only vicariously) in the fabulousness. So buckle up, cause you're in for the ride of your life! (Depending on how often I post that is. I mean I broke down to the peer pressure, but that doesn't mean I'll get sucked into your world. I have some integrity after all, you may have lured me here but that doesn't mean you're going to get anything else from me. So don't get any big ideas.)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome to Blogger-land! I would serve as your host but heck I just started one too! And you're right...hard when you don't have kiddo's to blog about but it will come in time!
Can't wait to read about your adventures!

Catherine said...

Yay! I'm super excited to read about life in the fast lane with the McKeons. I started a blog in 2005 and then forgot about it and then felt the need to start it back up again in 2008. I seriously love it! Enjoy your new hobby! I'll be checking back.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging:) It is a fun way to keep up with each other...granted we are the only family members who live in NC but still you know what I mean:)
I will check often for new posts!! Hopefully you'll be better than Laura- she NEVER updates!

Unknown said...

YEAY! Looking forward to hearing about more of the Mckeon adventures :)

Elisa Barnes said...

Yeah, so I've tried to blog sans children... and as you can tell from our blog, it's not that interesting. I've thought about putting various rants out there, but we're trying to appear virtuous and wholesome to all the potential adoption baby-mamas out there. So alas, daronandelisa.blogspot.com is pretty G-rated!!.... Have fun!!!

melissa said...

Mwahahahahaha. I knew you, too, would be assimilated.

I'm super excited to read about your life, so don't let me down like Laura did.